IT solutions provider of Erste Group, supplying Group Solutions to Erste Holding and its CEE subsidiaries
As part of Erste Group, Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) provides development, implementation and integration as well as operations of group-wide IT solutions for the international banking business and therefore plays a strategic role within Erste Group. While maintaining a high-quality service, we ensure group-wide alignment of applications and standards, and support strategic business initiatives through common application development.
Group IT solutions are provided in the following areas:
- Group-wide digital banking,
- Wholesale banking and capital markets,
- Bank steering functions (risk management & financial management) as well as BI systems and the Group Data Warehouse.
We operate offices in Austria, Slovakia and Czech Republic with more than 850 employees.
All services are provided to Erste Group entities and include
- Management of software development and integration projects (planning of the required budget and resources, coordination of the requirements collection, specification and implementation)
- Requirements definition with the customers and their integration into the existing process landscape
- Software development, integration and testing based on elaborated technical concepts
- Architecture and business analysis
- Deployment of the solution (handover to operations)
- Operations and maintenance of applications (problem handling, bug fixing and minor improvements)
- Integration of third party software into the existing IT landscape
The overall service and solution portfolio of EG IT INT comprises the following categories:
- International Digital Banking front-end applications support the group-wide Retail strategy for Erste Group’s bank clients
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Finance applications support Accounting, Controlling and HR
- Risk systems manage risks and reporting requirements set out by authorities
- Operational Risk, compliance and security systems manage operational risks and ensure legal compliance
- Treasury and Capital Market systems include front, mid and back office applications
- Market & Liquidity Risk and Limit & Exposure Management systems help to manage the exposure to financial risks
- Wholesale Banking systems support large and institutional customers
- Asset Management systems provide tools for property administration
- Data Warehouse and BI systems collect & provide data for group-wide applications and provide structured access to them
- Reporting systems provide the required information to managers and financial authorities
IT driven change
Being the best at IT also means being the best at change. We are an enabler for new emerging business lines at group level which go beyond country boundaries. We help new business lines to integrate quickly and become part of Erste Group. We serve as an agent of change.